Thursday, May 14, 2009

What to do, what to do?!?

So again our 7 month old is giving us some challenges. 1) He is now climbing the stairs and can get from bottom to top in about 30 seconds and has no desire to learn how to get down the stairs. (No falls yet, thank goodness) 2) I will hand him his bottle and he will be drinking it and I turn around and within minutes he has unscrewed the top, dumped out his milk, and throwing the nipple around. . . . mmmmmm. . . and this has happened numerous times. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but when he is still drinking breastmilk and wastes all that it can be frustrating.

So I'm guessing we are going to have to switch him to a sippy cup which is harder to unscrew. I don't know what to do. I'm open for suggestions.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

No suggestions here... I just can't believe how smart that little boy is! Or mischievous.... I guess he comes by it honestly though! Good luck!

Penny said...

No suggestions here either......but this goes to prove my theory of "it's the cute ones that give you the most trouble" Good Luck to you, I have my hands full with my two youngest and VERY cute ones. See you in August!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Sounds like you got it figured out with the sippy cup thing. What a smartie!