When Noah is a little restless, he loves to be pushed around in the little doll stroller. Addie and Connor love taking their turn pushing him. He definitely won't fit in it much longer though.
This is Noah after having an encounter with the empty laundry basket. It actually cut him. Poor little guy.
Noah tries to be like the big kids. We let him sit in a little chair for a snack one day and he just thought it was so fun.



4 comments:
DON'T I HAVE SUCH A CUTE CUTE CUTE SON, ALL MY KIDS ARE CUTE, BUT WHEN THEY ARE THIS AGE, MAN THEY ARE SO FUNNY.
I agree...but then I am a Noah fan from way back! Like the moment I laid eyes on him.
He is sooo cute! When my boy was that age he was a handful too. In to EVERYTHING and MESS after MESS! Geez....I am exhausted just thinking about those days. My girls have been kinda lazy babies and have no desires to play in the toilet :) thank heaven!
Good luck.....but man..they are sooo stinkin cute...even when they cause trouble!! Love em!
He is so dang cute...wish I could come and kiss those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment