So this posting is a little late, but I have to share the wonderful surprise that my husband did for our Anniversary. We had been planning on going to RENT for a couple months and Devin had gotten off work early so we could catch dinner too. So after friends came over to watch the kids, we headed downtown. We get down there and we weren't sure where to park for the event and such. Devin pulls into a hotel and says that they have event parking. He goes on to say especially when you are guests at the hotel.
I have to admit that I was totally shocked. Not shocked that he would plan this, but shocked that he pulled it off without me knowing. Devin is very romantic, but I can usually figure out that he is trying to hide something. He did great this time. I had no idea. He had already talked to our friends to stay overnight with the kids. He also had packed our bags and surprisingly got everything I need, including all my breastpump stuff.
Anyway, we had a great night. We ate at Hard Rock and then went to RENT, which was absolutely amazing. Here are a couple pictures that we took when we were sitting on a bench killing time after dinner. Thank you honey! I love you! Also thank you Ricky & Jess and Gary & Jess for watching the kids. It was so great to have a little get-a-way!



1 comment:
MY WIFE IS SO WORTH IT!
Post a Comment