Here are some pics from Scott's house. We had such a fun night. I have really funny videos that dad was cracking up at, but I can't get them to upload right now. I will try again later.
First of all---I talked to mom today and she spilled the beans. The video that was cracking dad up was me. I knew it! You guys just don't know true skill. Whatever!
Second of all--In that last picture of Clayton, does he totally look like Scott when he was little or what? It is a little freaky.
Third of all---How is Noah doing without me? I know it must be tuff for him.
Thanks for the cute pictures and I'm glad we were able to spend a little time together. Have a great day
1 comment:
First of all---I talked to mom today and she spilled the beans. The video that was cracking dad up was me. I knew it! You guys just don't know true skill. Whatever!
Second of all--In that last picture of Clayton, does he totally look like Scott when he was little or what? It is a little freaky.
Third of all---How is Noah doing without me? I know it must be tuff for him.
Thanks for the cute pictures and I'm glad we were able to spend a little time together. Have a great day
Post a Comment