Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kids are so smart!!!!


You always wonder how smart your kids really are at age 2. It seems that they only pay attention to things that don't really matter and do not pay attention to things that really do matter. Today we went out for a family lunch and went and had lunch at CiCi's pizza (a cheap pizza buffet).  Well we were all done with our lunch and were starting in on the dessert pizzas. Connor saw this and decided he wanted to be done as well so he politely asked dad for a napkin (new out of the napkin holder).  He then proceeded to open the napkin and place it over the rest of the food that was still on his plate (the food we told him he had to finish before dessert). Then he very innocently looked up and said "I'n done, I want dessert now" (he says I'n not I'm).

  

Of course it was so funny he got his picture taken and his dessert.

No comments: