.jpg)
Well as some of you know we have been working out like crazy and trying out best to lose weight. We have also started some weight loss classes and some healthy eating classes, which have been a bunch of fun. So we decided to start a blog where our students and patients can go to get healthy eating and exercise ideas. We have had a lot of fun and so far have lost a ton of inches and weight. So if you would like to join up with us please do and look at our blog and become a follower of it. We are currently coaching about 16 people who have lost inches and weight and are actually enjoying eating healthy. That is the hard part for most people is enjoying what they eat.
So if you want information, advice or just someone who can stay on you like a coach, we will do that. It is fun for us and we will post recipes and eating ideas on here when we get them. So check back often.
The link to the blog is just to the right at the top Titled "Healthy Living Fitness".



4 comments:
I wanna see some pics of the new super slim you and devin!
That is my problem I love to sit and eat cookie dough or chips and dip... all the really yummy foods that are not good for you. I don't think I have enough motivation to change. At least not yet.
Devin, Tyler got your message, but doesn't have a current number for you guys. So you might have to call him again and leave a number. We are going to Klamath Falls. Should be an adventure. Feel free to come visit!! We miss you guys.
Oh my goodness-i saw your other blog and read that you lost 40 lbs -way to go!! And I am with Penny on wanting to see the new fabulous thinner yous-ofcourse I didn't think you looked bad before-you guys are probably alot more ripped now though!
Post a Comment