We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. On Christmas Eve we went to look at Christmas lights in 70 degree weather and then had cookies and hot chocolate. The kids opened their pajamas and got ready for bed. Addie was very anxious about Santa coming and was worried he was going to forget about them. We were up at 6 am on Christmas Day and then the unwrapping began. Our sweet little Noah slept through most of it, but that is okay. The kids got a little table and chair set and then lots of games to play on it. Whac-a-mole seems to be their favorite for right now. We went for a walk later in the day, again sitting around 70 degrees with a little humidity. The kids played at the park and then we started feeling the heat so we headed home. This was a very different Christmas since we are used to snow or at least cold. There have been days where it looks cold and I bundle the kids up in coats and hats and go outside and it is really 70-75 degrees. It just seems like Christmas time is when we bundle up. I guess I will learn that things here in Texas are quite different. You don't hear me complaining though because I would rather have warm weather than be in a snow storm.
Step by Step
11 years ago



3 comments:
That's so cute to see your kids playing together. It gives me hope!
How cute are they!! I love the picture of all 3 of your kids by the fire place.
Cute pictures! Merry Christmas you guys!
Post a Comment