Saturday, June 28, 2008

THE AIRPORT WAS SO MUCH FUN



The kids have been bugging dad every time he goes to this mysterious place called "TEXAS". They have wanted to go so bad (because you have to there on an airplane). They always take him to the airport and never got to go on the airplane. NOT THIS TIME!!! This 
time they said goodbye to Boise and hello to Texas.  They loved looking at all the planes and they felt so big because they had their own suitcases and their own carry on bags.  They are real travelers. 


























Mom and Dad made us carry our own luggage. But we liked it anyway.




























All dressed and ready 
for Texas.  Thanks for the hat Grandma and Grandpa it fits perfectly. And the right color (not maroon like the rednecks wear).

.















We waited so patiently for the airplane but it SOOOO long to get here.  But we got on it and it was so exciting.  This airplane is the way to get to TEXAS.



























HERE WE GO..........WE WILL MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Karilyn said...

We sure miss you guys! At church today, we were sitting in the foyer (surprise,surprise) and Libby hung her head with a frown on her face and when I asked what was wrong--she said she missed Devin. LOL I'm sure she meant Shellie, Connor, and Addie too ;)

Andersen said...

I hope your kids did well on the airplane and it was fun for them. I flew with Reve last week and my trip home was terrible.