Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Addie "Book of Mormon Stories"

4 comments:

Nicole said...

The videos are finally working on my computer! YEA! They are so cute. Landon and Carter want to watch them over and over. Love you!

smooksberry said...

We loved the videos - it will be so fun when we get to see you again sometime. Glad your weather is good there.

Caleb and Casey said...

I found your blog, and I had to say hi. Your kids are so adorable. Where are you living now? Hope things are well.
Casey Fuller Cottam

McArthurs said...

Hey, i just found your blog! Holy cow, you have 2 kids and one on the way? I had no idea. That's so cool. What else are you up to these days? By the way, that was like the cutest thing to listen to your little girl sing that song. Your kids are freakin cute!