A few weeks ago Connor got really sick. He was puking all over for about five days and was very quiet about the whole thing. He would walk in with puke all over him and just say, "Mom, I puked." I would then have to go find out where it was I had to clean up. He is quite the cuddler though especially when he is sick. He was so exhausted all the time. We were forcing him to drink Pedialyte all day long. He was very sleepy though and would fall asleep any where any time.
In the shopping cart!
And on his couch!



1 comment:
Aaahh cute... it is terrible when they are sick and you worry so much. Then when they get better I think how wonderful it was when they were so lethargic and stayed in one place and just wanted to be cuddled all day!
Post a Comment